Dwell360 a boutique real estate brokerage is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their Newton headquarters. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding for the importance that marketing, sales, and customer service play in the day-to-day operations of a fast paced firm. The candidate should be a well organized, self starter, personable, enthusiastic, and with clear sense of urgency. The administrative assistant will work closely with the company founders and will be responsible for tasks associated with maintaining the office, providing staff support, and completing marketing tasks.
Skills -- Candidate who demonstrates experience with the following skills will be considered:
- Email (Google Apps)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Google Documents
- Microsoft Publisher
- Database management
- Social media
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support staff
- Knowledge of Adobe suite of products -- (not required but a strong asset.)
- Daily communication, support, and coordination with company staff on projects.
- Create and maintain various marketing materials both in print and online.
- Assist with select social media, blogging, website updates, and email campaigns.
- Provide document management, compliance, and electronic filing
- Maintain the office, supplies, paperwork, and office equipment.
- Event or property tour planning.
This administrative position will present an opportunity for a candidate to become an important part of this special company. A team player with a great attitude, excellent problem solving skills, and a willingness to learn will have opportunity to grow within the company.
Full & Part time candidates considered
Weekly Hours: 30-40
Office Location: Newtonville, MA
Submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format, and be sure to include:
- Work History
- Salary requirements
CLICK TO SUBMIT A RESUME / APPLICATION
No emails. No phone calls. We appreciate every applicant's interest, and we will review each application and email those under consideration. Equal Opportunity Employer.